If you’ve attended the AAO Annual Session over the last 15 years or we’ve been invited to one of your Study Groups, you may be familiar with “The Brain” we hand out as promotional swag. We’ve been told that our catch phrase “Need an extra brain?” has been imprinted on more than a few doctor’s foreheads over the years – mostly as comic stress relief.
We’ve also handed out some technology-related items like branded microfiber cloths for cleaning LCD screens, slick mouse pads or 8 GB USB keys but this year in San Diego, we wanted to change it up a bit with a thoughtful way to say thank you to our customers.
After a little research, I stumbled across Co-branded Promotional Starbucks Cards and I could not believe how easy the process was. We did a small test run of fifteen $10 cards to see how they turned out.
They were such a hit, many of our customers asked “How’d you do that? That would be great for our office!”
It’s no trade secret quite honestly so here’s the process:
- Visit https://www.starbuckscardb2b.com and create your free account
- Choose > Shop All Card Products and Select > Co-Branded and pick from nearly 20 different designs. (we picked the only techy one)
- Upload your logo – they strongly recommend solid black & white since greys and shading may not translate to card print. The logo should also be in PNG format and be bigger than 50 KB.
- Enter your message or tagline up to 100 characters.
- Enter your Quantity, Currency, and value of the card. Click continue.
- If you want a Customized Card Carrier (brown cardboard card holder), choose the right icon.
- Upload a new or existing logo
- Type in your headline (30 characters) and body of your message (200 characters). I wanted to show the value of the card so I added “$10” but put several spaces before it to have it justified to the right.
- There is a one-time setup fee of $150 for your logos. On each order there still is a “customization fee” of $3/card starting at quantities of 15 cards. The fee per card drops as your number of cards increase.
- That’s it, place the order and they are in your hands in about a week.
- For more specific details on how these cards can be used, follow Starbucks Corporate Brand Guidelines.
If you need help getting your first order setup or artwork dialed in just right, please call (866) 419-1102 x5555 or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’d love to help out.